Monday, September 10, 2012

More than just friends

Frankly speaking i'm pretty glad with my current life, really am. Although many times i might be whining and swearing how dull times get. But well, tell me which human doesn't right?

The only reason of me not being actively updating my blog was really just because with the current social network; facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr is almost effortlessly helping me in updating my everyday life. How awesome, i know right.. But definitely i still enjoy spending minutes of my life blogging especially i've overwhelming feelings inside me, which is also why i decided in continuing to remain this almost dead page(:

Just gonna sum up the missing part since the last post,
yes, other than the usual me busy with work, eat, sleep..
also met up with all these important ones who completed my life, which is call friends


As we go on, we remember all the times we had together.
And as our lives change, come whatever.
We will still be, Friends forever~


Lovely sisters, my dearest cousin, my love. 
nothing can explain how lucky to have this blood connection between us


pretty girls, my beloved babes.
my secondary sch life wouldn't be that great without these lovely girls

ASS, my bff, my baby, my love, my sampat, my everything.
almost 10years of love for this special friendship, and that 'no secrets between us' just keeps us going

Lovely, fav girl.
nothing more to explain this special friendship, thankful and always in heart

sweetie, my sister.
younger sister to be, yet understand and encourage me whenever and ever, sweetest love

happypie
that sudden friends to be, yet many things we shared, appreciate and love


polymates A06, crazy peeps.
my poly days wouldn't be crazy, fun and  memorable if without this fun and lovely peeps

cutie pie of mine, who became part of my life since last nov(:
smallest younger ever love, can never be more than happy to see her smile and watching her grow

Lastly,
my boy, my huns, my bb.
its too good to be true, the love and encouragement is more than any words can explain.
my stubbornness can be as good as rock, but boy understands, talk & walk me through.
still counting the every single moment we share, Love you 


I'm gladful, thankful that i'm never once alone.
All of you; "make my bad times good, make my good times even better"
Appreciate when all of us fork out that precious time out of everyone's busy schedule for that short catch up, or even just a simple message is more than anything precious. All this just make this friendship connection stays. Loving this kind of moments. of cause not to miss out many many out there which i didnt post or mention but you know who you are, because i'm only posting recent photos, hee.


Have a great week ahead,
time for some RUNNING MAN!!!!
Cheers^^

No comments:

Post a Comment