Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What a girl wants, what a girl needs


Everyone has a dream, 
and most of the time, we know dreams will always stay as a dream.
However, it will come true, but that's only when we do something about it...
Who doesn't want to have what they want, what they dream to have.

We as a human, even the billionaire would never felt enough for anything. This is true.

I've always hope that i could have anything i want and be able to afford all those pretties by myself. 
And i always felt glad that I do pampered myself, even for the tiniest little thing(:
However, i know my limits, i know i cant have anything and everything at one go.
The impulsiveness i used to have did taught me a bad lesson, something i don't really like about myself.
Growing up, makes me think through, seeing the future, than just that slip of second.
Knowing its hard, because blogshopping itself would just spoil the plan.(But good thing now is, constantly having one to tell me when to stop^^)

The pretties i eyed on, 
wanting it, dreaming about it all these while.
But knowing i shouldn't be too ambitious and should only decide on one first. 
However, still about a month plus before someone fly over.
So this meantime, doing my best in saving up and spending lesser.



Nissan March
Volkswagen Beetle
Mitshubishi Hybrid



My dream cars, how pretty isn't it??? 
yeah, one thing about the similarity of these cars is that they are all round and fat looking kind! 
way tooo prettttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :D
How envy whenever i see them on the road. Hoping one day i could have them too.
But knowing it would definitely take me countless years.
Well, not too much a disappointment,
because in actual fact, my driving skills was really bad plus i've phobia in driving now.
Having my licence for 2 years+, but seem as though i just pass yesterday. 
Haaa.. How ashamed.

Oh anyway,
these isint just all these,
because a girl want list is never ending.

so till then,
Cheers Happy Tuesday~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:18 AM

    I wanna comment that you have a excellent website, I
    love the design and style it truly stands out.

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... toenail fungus home remedies

    ReplyDelete