Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello Imma back:D
5days of getaway to BKK pass so fast, whyyyyyyyy?! *pull face
but nonetheless, it was really good!!
this time I didnt really make good use of the camera, nothing much pretty though..
whats more since i'm madly busy shopping like the whole 5days, i hardly have time to stop down and get some snap shots..
But still its out of town!!

BKK is really a shopping paradise!
how could i ever spent these much and get so much in singapore?! like never! ):
if only i have unlimited cash, i'll really grab it like a wholesale!
and to entirely change my wardrobe for the year!
well, pretty contended with my buys.

let's see.........




Headed to get our nails done, while its cheap. :D
And yup all ready for CNY!

Okay, since i decide to try out gel nails for this CNY, and its much cheaper as compared to Singapore. i got my done for both mani and pedi for 1700batt, round $70+..
I finally got my done as well!

i quite like it though, really something different from my usual red manicure(:
however, i feel kinda retard and paranoia over it, because of the crystal might fall off anytime especially when i know i'm rough at times.
Buh, probably 3D manicure is design for ladys who doesnt need to do any hands on things and obviously im not suitable!

yupp! so that sum up my BKK trip:D

Next post, CNY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment